Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 22, 2017

HOME GOODS: Unexpected Treasures





The other day I walked into a HomeGoods store, and WOW, it was the holy grail of treasures. Wall to wall covered in beautiful decor organized for every room of the house. I remained in the store for a couple of hours to look at everything. Every item my eyes laid upon gave me an idea of where it would fit perfect in the house. 


Eventually, I came across a couple of things that just stuck out to me such as the Roman female statue. I've always been a sucker for Roman and Greek sculpture, and this particular statue was one of two that I now owned. Unfortunately, I can't figure out who is the lady in the work of art, but I'm researching deep to find out. 

HomeGoods is connected to a chain link of stores including TJ Maxx and Marshalls. One credit card is useful at all three. The perks of the card allow you attend members-only shopping sprees where you can be the first to shop on items brand new to the store. 


My favorite part of each of these stores would be the home decor aisles where you can find cute authentic-looking items that seem to set your decorative home apart from the norms. The clearance is also a treasure worth looking into. In fact, I found most of the items I bought straight from the discounted rack. 

HomeGoods is a store that knows treasure and their items are unique, stylish, and appealing. Next time you're out and about, take a look inside. You just might discover something quite unexpected. 





No comments:

Post a Comment