Total Pageviews

Monday, July 25, 2016

St. Ives Two-in-one Scrub makes Skin Cleanliness Easy


Often times, it's a pain in the butt to buy so many and micromanage all the skin products and their specific functions. I think I speak for most women I say why not create a product which acts as a two-in-one? In the long run, you'd save a ton of money and get the best results possible for your skin. Well, my dearest ladies, you prayers may have been answered in St. Ives Oatmeal Scrub + Mask facial scrub. The scrub that asks as a face cleanser for on the go and a mask for your pampering "me" times.


On the go clean...

Because of my naturally oily skin, I am very prone to clogged pores which result in acne and other skin conditions. During the day whether before work or during the day if I'm working outside in the yard or if I am expected to be somewhere at the drop of a dime, I like to give my face the best cleansing but in the quickest of time. St Ives Oatmeal Scrub + Mask cleanser is my answer for that particular situation. Using only a drop the size of a nickel, I can clean, nourish, and buff my skin clean all in a ten to twenty-second scrub. Afterwards, my skin appears smooth, refreshed and ready to continue on with my day without worrying about increased chances of acne.


"Me" time clean...

There are times in a girl's life when she has to do the full pampering session to restore her body to beauty it was born to be. Mine consist of shaving, washing and conditioning my hair, a deep clean lathering with shower lotion (thanks to Nivea) to end a perfect shower, and lastly, a face mask to put the cherry on top. This mask consists of a dollar coin size of St. Ives Oatmeal Scrub + Mask. I spread the scrub over my face evenly and continue on with other pampering activities as the mask does its work. After washing the scrub off, my skin is brighter, smoother, and cleaner just as I expect it to be. Nothing says beautiful like clean skin and St. Ives delivers just that inside their scrub. 

If you are unfavorable of oats on your skin, St. Ives has created a complete line of different scents and flavors of scrubs that help provide the same wonderful look at the oatmeal scrub and mask. Try it out today and let St. Ives know how much you enjoyed their product! 


No comments:

Post a Comment