Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 10, 2016

TIMELESS SKIN: St. Ives Affordable Fountain of Youth


If you live in a big city like I do, then you know the risks your skin takes as it is continuously exposed to the pollutions in the air. These harsh pollutions cause your skin to age prematurely making thirty the new fifty. On top of that, products that claim they can reverse this process are far too expensive. Luckily for us, St. Ives, a trusted beauty product for years (or since I was a teenager) has come along with a product that helps to hydrate and restore skin regardless of the conditions it is exposed to. 


To do or to not do...

I'll admit, at first I was skeptical about using a product with collagen in it because it was a product with a chemical that would tamper with the natural shape and chemistry of my skin. I've used many "moisturizers" and they were either too thick or didn't last long enough to see any real results. I began with St. Ives Timeless Skin once a day just so I wouldn't push it though the directions stated to apply to face and neck twice a day for better results. 

The first time trying St. Ives Timeless Skin, I liked how thin the product was, in fact, it almost felt like water on your hands. All you need is a dime-sized dab in the palm of your hands. It spreads very well and covers your entire face and neck. At first, there is the wet look of the moisturizer but when it dries, it blends and leaves no residue or dried streaks.  


Two weeks later...

After a week or two, I decided to bump it up and follow the instructions. I bought another jar and put it on the nightstand for night time and kept the original jar in the restroom for the day. I kept myself on schedule and followed it to the T. The other night I decided to take a couple of fun selfies for my social media page. I was surprised by the way my skin looked in the images. My skin looked brighter, smoother, and little more even. It wasn't perfect since I still suffer from enlarged pores on my cheeks, but most of my blemishes were gone and my skin appeared naturally hydrated.


I am overall happy with the results and continue to use it twice a day every day. St. Ives Timeless Skin not only gave me healthier looking skin but a small boost of confidence when taking my selfies knowing that I won't need much help from photoshop features. 


St. Ives has gone au naturale...

St. Ives is proud of their new campaign of using all natural moisturizers and other ingredients to continue to improve their lines of skin beauty care. For more information on their products and natural campaign, visit St. Ives website here.




No comments:

Post a Comment