Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 24, 2015

UNDEFEATED: Why Dove Remains the Champion In the Shower



Dove body wash has been a part of my family for years. The way my skin felt after I got out of the shower became my obsession and I knew I didn't want to use anything else. 

Unfortunately, over time, I began to venture out to other body washes like Olay and SoftSoap, but none of them could do what Dove had done for me. For the longest I continued to use SoftSoap and began to tell a difference in my skin. My skin became drier and now even water dries it out too badly.   I could tell that SoftSoap body wash didn't have the ability to keep moisture into my skin, instead, it stripped it of moisture causing me to rely heavily on lotion to keep the soft skin. 

One day I saw an ad for some new technology Dove added into their products called NutriumMoisture, supposedly helping to better retain the skin's natural moisture. With the help of a coupon, I bought my favorite Dove scent and after one shower I could tell the difference.

The NutriumMoisture technology made the soap thicker and it felt as if I were putting lotion on my body while in the shower! After I got out of the shower, not only the lovely scent remained on my skin, but my skin felt very hydrated and soft. I've recently discovered that it makes a great shaving cream as well!

The only negatives I could say about Dove body wash is the price. It does indeed holds the highest price on the shelves which would naturally deter people. But honestly, what price would anyone pay for better skin health? A couple dollars more is a small price to pay for the reward of long lasting healthy skin!

No comments:

Post a Comment